Our workshop aims to gather publications which will advance the field of image and video compression using machine learning and computer vision. We invite you to submit papers on topics including but not limited to:
- novel encoder/decoder architectures
- novel ways to control information flow between the encoder and the decoder
- new perceptual losses
- new ways to learn quantized representations
- artefact removal, denoising, or super-resolution
- generative models with applications to compression
The deadline for paper submissions is March 23, 2021 at 23:59:59 PST.